Level 3 Diploma in
Business, Administration and Law
Diploma Awarding Body
CACHE NCFE Program
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS QUALIFICATION
This qualiﬁcation aims to:
- Provide learners with the knowledge and skills they need to operate as a successful business administrator
- Conﬁrm competence of those already fulﬁlling a business administration role
- Allow learners to develop skills in a range of areas relevant to business administration roles, such as communication, presentation skills and providing administrative support.
The objectives of this qualiﬁcation are to help learners to:
- Develop the skills and qualities valued in employees by employers.
- Understand and work on their strengths and weaknesses as a business administrator.
This qualiﬁcation is for people aged 19 and over learners have to take a Maths and English Assessment. This qualiﬁcation is suitable for working across a wide variety of sectors including NHS trusts, educational institutions, government departments, charities and the private sector. This qualiﬁcation is on the Qualiﬁcations and Credit Framework (QCF). This means that it is nationally-recognised and is regulated by Ofqual, the qualiﬁcations regulator for England and Wales.
it is funded via the advanced learner
WILL THE QUALIFICATION SUPPORT PROGRESSION TO FURTHER LEARNING, IF SO, WHAT TO?
The qualiﬁcation is designed for entry and progression within employment; however, it also offers progression onto the University, Foundation Degree and also NCFE Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
Progression opportunities Learners who achieve this qualiﬁcation could progress to:
- Foundation Degree
- NCFE Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- NCFE Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
- NCFE Level 4 Diploma in Management
WHAT JOB COULD THIS QUALIFICATION LEAD TO?
The qualiﬁcation will accredit and develop your skills and knowledge in business administration. It will help you to secure long-term employment and to progress to the following job roles:
- Finance Ofﬁcer
- Assistant Personal Assistant.
Advanced Learner Loan
If you are aged 19 or above, you may qualify for an Advanced Learning Loan to help pay for your course fees. Most learners aged 19 and over, studying at Level 3 or Level 4, will qualify for these loans from the UK government. It’s easy to apply, your household income isn’t taken into account and there’s no credit check. You won’t have to pay anything back until your income is over £25,000 a year!
HOW IS THE COURSE TAUGHT?
- Online lessons taught by a teacher face to face in a class with other learners every week.
- Learners will be appointed a tutor for 1 on 1 support
- Use of Online Portfolio
- Practical Workshops Apply