Level 3 Diploma in
Diploma Awarding Body
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS QUALIFICATION
The objective of this qualification is to accredit and develop learners’ skills and knowledge so that they can operate in a wide range of customer service environment
This qualification gives learners the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge needed to deliver customer service in a range of industries and contexts.
Learners will understand what drives customer behaviour and what creates customer retention.
Learners are also given the opportunity to explore excellence within customer service, dealing with more challenging scenarios such as complaints and stakeholder engagement.
- This qualification is for people aged 19 and over learners
- This qualification is suitable for working across a wide variety of sectors including NHS trusts, educational institutions, government departments, charities, and the private sector.
- This qualification is on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). This means that it is nationally recognised and is regulated by Ofqual, the qualifications regulator for England and Wales.
WHAT JOB COULD THIS QUALIFICATION LEAD TO?
Progression opportunities Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Management
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- NCFE Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
- NCFE Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
It may also be useful to learners studying qualifications in the following sector(s):
- Hospitality and Catering
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism.
HOW IS THE COURSE TAUGHT?
- Online lessons taught by a teacher face to face in a class with other learners every week.
- Learners will be appointed a tutor for 1 on 1 support
- Use of Online Portfolio
- Practical Workshops
it is funded via the advanced learner loan
Advanced Learner Loan
If you are aged 19 or above, you may qualify for an Advanced Learning Loan to help pay for your course fees. Most learners aged 19 and over, studying at Level 3 or Level 4, will qualify for these loans from the UK government. It’s easy to apply, your household income isn’t taken into account and there’s no credit check. You won’t have to pay anything back until your income is over £25,000 a year!